Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dwikicahya.ramadhan12@gmail.com

2 Aug 2012

wedding party

Now i want to share my daily report last month,enjoy it hehe 


Looks like charlie chaplin ,she is my nephew


Looks like indonesian girl group cherrybelle


Now,at wedding party

Really love this picture,behind ice cube hahah


 from left to right  : Nita (my sister),femmi(my cousin),selma(my nephew)





what are you doing alfi ? LOL


yeaaaay it's my daily report,next post i wanna share my cousin 
at his wedding party hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you !! dont forget to follow my blog too :)
click Here for follow my blog !!
keep in touch !!

-The Glory-