Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dwikicahya.ramadhan12@gmail.com

11 Aug 2012

Independencia du morte
















Denim jacket: Coconut island // Tees : original petersaysdenim  // Boots: Mustang boots // Pants: Zara // Bracelet: unbrand
photographer : Irfan Naufal F


well,this my second post for my outfit and i wanna share my outfit on this blog
taken from sumarecoon mall serpong,i'm hanging out with my friends
and themes on my outfit is rock on roll style with denim and boots
ya ya ya,sorry for bad quality picture because taken from canon eos 1000D


2 comments:

  1. cool shirt and shoes!!! ^__^

    Michael Macalos
    http://michaelmacalos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you !! dont forget to follow my blog too :)
click Here for follow my blog !!
keep in touch !!

-The Glory-