Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dwikicahya.ramadhan12@gmail.com

23 Aug 2012

Because i'm crazy















-Basic relaxed fit T-shirt from Zara-
-Combined Trouser from Zara-
-Choco Chic blazers made by my grandma-
-Eiffel necklace made by me-
-flate shoes Jute From paris-
-Stylelechtronic handbag-



wooaah really love my new blazer and I named choco chic,very warm and very comfortable
thanks for my grandma and i love it :*
and thanks for my lil cousin henshammi hehe thanks a lot  



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. just followed you back dwiki :) thanks!

    Contradictivictim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look is cool! :) Great blog!

    Now I following your blog and pls visit mz site. If you like, follow me back ;)

    hypnotizingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you !! dont forget to follow my blog too :)
click Here for follow my blog !!
keep in touch !!

-The Glory-