Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dwikicahya.ramadhan12@gmail.com

8 Feb 2013

H&M | SPRING SUMMER 2013 LOOKBOOK

hi my blog readers, if you already know the latest collection of one of the world's fashion brand 
H&M? recently issued his latest collection in summer 2013
I really liked one of the biggest brands in the world










for get this look,cliclk here

but unfortunately H&M does not have any stores in Indonesia
whereas, many fashion lovers in Indonesia waiting for H & M
BUT ! I read in one news that H & M will open
first outlet in Indonesia, I was very pleased to read it hopefully
H & M soon to open stores in Indonesia :)

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you !! dont forget to follow my blog too :)
click Here for follow my blog !!
keep in touch !!

-The Glory-