Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dwikicahya.ramadhan12@gmail.com

8 Feb 2013

All expressions reveal [Featuring wellborn Company ]

hello!!! now I'll post my outfit
I'm very happy because I can post the outfit again
because this week I was busy with school exams
This time I'm going to use a product made ​​in Indonesia
Wellborn company, the first I saw of the design is very cool and different from other
now I wear astro zombies, oh yes I did get this product for free because I won the quiz! : p
Wellborn company was having a 20% discount on all products!
grab it fast!!!
and if you see a hat that I use?
was handmade my own: p









//D.I.Y Studded and spiked hat//Astro Zombie From wellborn company//Burberry Yellow Jacket//Topman Jeans from TOPMAN//Zip red icon From Converse//
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. You look so adorable :D

    Following you now!
    wanna follow each other?
    http://mutiaraeltoago.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! You just hyped some of my stuff on lookbook which was kind so I thought I would come on over to your blog. You are awesome! I love your style. Definitely following =]

    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your hat!! and followed you!:]
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you !! dont forget to follow my blog too :)
click Here for follow my blog !!
keep in touch !!

-The Glory-